Glee is one of the few music studios that teach voice lessons to young children. They might not be ready to talk about the sophisticated physiology of the voice, but there are so many things that CAN be taught at this young age. This personalized teaching from the Glee voice teacher will focus on teaching songs, teaching Solfege (music reading), and performance training. Let us help you build their confidence and find their inner voice.
“GOOD NEWS! I was accepted to both Musical Theatre and Acting conservatories at OCSA! I want to thank you for all of your help, support, kindness and time. I truly couldn’t have done it without all your hard work. THANK YOU SO MUCH!”
“I can’t thank you enough for your help with my granddaughter’s audition. It’s just what she needed, and she came back full of enthusiasm and confidence. You went above and beyond, and it is so appreciated. She couldn’t have had a better professional coach.”
“Her success would not have been possible without your work with Renee. She was confident and relaxed at the school audition, which comes from the opportunities and support you have provided her. We can’t thank you enough. We are so blessed to have you as Renee’s teacher and our friend!”
“Thank you for all your time and heart in nurturing Sarah’s love for voice.”
“Thank you SO much! Olivia left today completely excited about the program. She has complete faith, having met you and knowing some of your students, that you will be a fantastic teacher who can help her reach her potential. Thank you.”
“Besides having a golden voice she is friendly and very sweet. She is detailed and very organized too. She is patient and makes sure that my daughter is on track. My daughter and I love her so much!!! My daughter loved the school from day 1.”
“My daughter has been training with Karen for the past three years. Karen’s step-by-step approach makes it easy to see improvement, as well as hear it, at the quarterly recitals. Through Karen’s help, she has gone from someone with great vocal potential to ‘Wow, that’s my daughter!’”
Worried that your student might not click with the teacher? We are so sure that you will love our voice lessons that we’ll give you your money back if your first lesson isn’t everything you hoped for. So that means that you can register for a class without worries. If Glee isn’t everything you want it to be, just let us know in writing the same day as your first class.
Reagan, Voice Teacher
- As a teacher, I first and foremost want to help my students learn how to “get out of their own way” and have fun while singing!
- I believe that a solid foundation in musicianship and technique can enable a student to sing any style of music with ease.
- I’m a huge proponent of the Alexander Technique for singers/people of all ages!
- I'm studying Opera, Mandarin Chinese and French.
- I believe that teaching a student to sing healthily and easily is the best way to showcase the beauty and individuality of their unique voice.
- I’m a singer by trade, but I also love doing straight acting, contemporary dance, and improv.
- I’m always sharing my love of all styles of music with my students and encouraging them to try out something new!
Affiliations & Certifications
Sabrina, Voice Teacher
- I love promoting my passion of singing to my students.
- I encourage my singers to go beyond their limits.
- I’m versatile. My motto is if you can sing classically, you can sing anything including popular music.
- I'm an expert at helping friends and students transition from pop to classical or vice versa.
- I’m open-minded and willing to do funny motions or gestures in our lessons. It’s great to laugh and open up during these times of instruction.
Affiliations & Certifications
30-minute Weekly Private Lessons
Month to Month
This is popular with adult students and High School students with unpredictable schedules.
Must give notice the month BEFORE you want to discontinue before the 15th of the month.
If you promise to stay for the entire summer or the entire season through June, we give you a discounted price.
Frequently Asked Questions
What grade is ideal for starting?
4th-6th grade is the ideal age to start traditional voice lessons BUT we now have singing lessons for young singers. Students ages 5-7 can start private lessons in our special young singers program. It is a 30-minute lesson. All our students are invited to perform in one of our many recitals throughout the season.
What about recitals?
We believe in performance practice. We always find it a little crazy that some teachers don’t have recitals and don’t teach performance technique. If we teach you to sing beautifully but no one will ever hear you, then what is the point? We have 3-5 recitals a year and it is an essential and positive portion of our vocal studio program.