What is the Loyalty Discount Program?
When you join the Loyalty Discount Program, by registering for 10 months of private lessons (September-June), you receive the following:
Top Priority Time Slots
Schedules can be complicated. Members of the Loyalty Discount Program have top priority for time slots.
Consistent Monthy Tuition
As a member of the Loyalty Discount Program, tuition is divided evenly into 10 monthly installments. This is the most affordable option. If you decide to do the month to month plan instead, the rate is higher and your tuition will fluctuate month to month depending on the number of lessons.
One Emergency Make-up Lessons
As you know, Glee requires 24-48 hours notice for make-ups. However, as part of the Loyalty Discount program, you are allowed to have one exception to the rule. Please let us know at least 2 hours before the lesson if you need to cancel, and you can have a make-up lesson. You can use this privilege one time between January and June.
Waived Recital Fess ( Up to a $60.00 Value)
Recital fees pay for the preparation, set-up, and clean-up required to make these events happen. The teachers do not get any part of these fees. As a member of the Loyalty Discount Program, the $15 Recital Fee will be waived for every single recital.
Private Lesson Loyalty Program
By signing up for the Loyalty Pricing program offered through Glee Music Academy (“Glee”), you are agreeing to the following:
- Paying for the program through the end of June 2017.
- Providing us with a canceled check as a backup for the credit card you have on file. The check will only be used if you break the contract.
- ACH clients provide a credit card as a backup.
- No canceled check is needed if you pay for the program season through June in full.
- Signing the Glee General Waiver
- Once we receive the general waiver (above), the loyalty waiver form (click here), and the voided check, we will give you the discount.
What If I Don’t?
If you don’t provide us with the waiver and the voided check within the first 2 weeks you notify us that you want to be on the loyalty plan, we reschedule your billing and charge you for recitals. You could also lose your time slot if a loyalty student needs your spot.